Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 430

Thread: MoN Discussion

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Melfice, I found the way to best implement cancels *above* in the thing about special moves, but cancels in this really work only on special attacks. For instance tenseiken slash.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 12, 2002 08:17 AM: Message edited by: Dragonrider ]</font>

  2. #62
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Naw.. forget it. Cancelling would imply that i'm actually online, and, for example, if i had to be online when Cav is, i should be online at 5:00 AM, which is not possible whatsoever. (besides that i prefer to sleep at that hour [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...)

    I wish i oculd play, but i'm afraid that it is too hard for me...

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it can be done. Check your PM Inbox.

    Plus I am at a different hour than the others, I'm online early in the morn sometimes... just check your PM Inbox.

  4. #64
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've read your PM. Is okay.

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    really, it can be done. Also, I can get up early in the morning too.. either way, it'd be easy to set up the AI. The real point of a text RPG is to role-play, but just tell the GM how you want battles to work.

    PM me back if you maybe have some ideas, k?

  6. #66
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wonder whats happenin o_o

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Cav: Just working out timezones, that's all.


    Anyways, I think Nevan won to play with yall, so I think I'm GM unless theres some last minute thing going on. (btw, I'm eager to see your character Nevan... you always play a good character [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ) Any requests from anybody? I'm going to school real soon, and all of my friends are sick (1/3 of the grade is sick!). Real big sick season. In other words, I have nothing to do my free period, so I'm probably going to start an item list... anything else I should get to? :-P

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Buy me some cookies, And Chips. cookie sand Chips!

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *gives xel poisoned chips*

    *looks around*

    Uhh..

    dont get off topic yall.

    :-)

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 13, 2002 07:41 AM: Message edited by: Dragonrider ]</font>

  10. #70
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just to have Xell's LFB powers, but i guess that it is out of your hand, DR, last time i tried to get power, i got a nympho curse, so, i better not try it again...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •